Why you Love Sci-Fi
Not too long ago I described why so Many People don’t like Sci-Fi. It was tough to do. To me it was like Luke learning the darkside, but I thought it was helpful to learn how to talk to those who have yet to learn to Embrace the Nerd. This post is quite different, here is a list of why I love Sci-Fi.
I need your input! Use the comment section to post why you like Sci-fi, or if you have a video or picture to describe why, click here to email it to me.
Ok the list
- The Comforting Computer Voice in the middle of a Borg battle
- The song Watchtower making making me really believe that the Humans will find Earth
- 88 MPH and the serious shit that comes with it
- Lightsabers can block lazers
- The open palm punch Starfleet apparently teaches in hand to hand combat
- Jedi Robes
- The mystery that is Pyramid ball
- Joes Bar
- Ten Forward
- Blue Milk
- The Tashi Station and how great power converters are
- Explosions on the bridge when the back of the ship is shot
- How many times the enterprise loses main power
- The camera shots during ship to ship combat on BSG
- The red pill
- Lee Adama getting yelled at for gaining weight
- Spacial Anomalies
- Lightspeed, Warpspeed, and Ludacris Speed
- The redundancy of telling everyone to set it for stun, saw that coming AGAIN
- When it isn’t set for stun
- All the appearances of famous people that got their start in show biz with blue makeup, masks, or a unitard.
Add your own!